The Buttery is seeking to hire a cook, comfortable with cooking for either breakfast or lunch. We are a fast-paced environment with a high volume of guests. We are looking for an individual that not only loves cooking, but also wants to have input into creating new menu items. Learn under our experienced chefs to create a delicious meal for our guests
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follows established menu
- Ensures that food is “served safe” and held at safe temperatures before serving
- Communicates inventory and equipment needs to Deli Manager
- Follows basic FIFO inventory rule
- Displays/presents food in an attractive and appetizing manner
- Stores, labels, and dates leftover foods
- Completes list of daily maintenance chores
- Wipes down kitchen counters, sinks, & stove-tops
- Some experience preferred but, not required.
- Must be trainable.
- Team player and healthy communicator
- Must be reliable with dependable transportation.
- Must pass a background check and drug testing.
- All applicants must provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Working knowledge of safety and hygiene standards (preferred)
- Experience with kitchen tools and equipment (preferred)
- Knowledge of nutrition, portioning, and food preservation (preferred)
Perks & Benefits
- Discounted Buttery food ໒( ♥ ◡ ♥ )७
- Competitive wages
- Great work culture!