Front End Sales Associate
As a Front End Sales Associate, you will represent The Buttery! You will be the first person that customers interact with; as such, your primary responsibility is to ensure quality customer service by creating an enjoyable experience for all visitors.
If you think you are the candidate that we are looking for, with a positive, "can-do" attitude, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment, we invite you to join us in taking that next step in your career!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide stellar customer service, including greeting visitors and responding to questions
- Perform daily operations, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining tidy store appearance; cleaning; bussing tables
- Taking orders in-person and over the phone
- Cashier duties - sales & returns
- Carrying deli orders and cakes
- Maintaining and filling trays, display cases and ingredient bins
- Stocking and merchandising
- Loss prevention
- Learn Buttery menus - café, bakery, cake, catering
- Opportunity to learn Barista skills for those who show initiative - whip up drink orders, make latte art!
- Adhere to Buttery policies and procedures
- Follow dress code and be neat in appearance
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English; legible handwriting; basic math skills
- Ability to lift 35 lbs; be on your feet for 6-8 hours a day; bend down and reach up
- Flexibility - shifts can start as early as 5:00 A.M. and end as late as 8:00 P.M. Management will try to be accommodating but employees need to be able to work all shifts
- Ability to work holidays - holidays are the busiest times of the year, and employees will be required to work more than their normal schedules during the holidays
- Positive, energetic, personable, professional
- Excellent work ethic and teamwork concepts
- MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY
Perks & Benefits
- Discounted Buttery food ໒( ♥ ◡ ♥ )७
- Competitive wages
- Great work culture!